Tuesday, October 27, 2009

my week...


my bday finally come aldi...
chao'sfriends join us to celebrate my bday...
we went to''da zui ba''...the decorate really look quite cute^^

dear and a koon...
he is a aus university student ,which they always make fun with him...
talk to him with broken english ,hehe...
but he is really a nice person ,welcome bac^^ and enjoy ur holiday...

me and dear dear

i like the background there...cute...

this pic was took when i got nthg to do...
dress up nicely to wait mr shoo come bac and bring me to gaigai ,hehe

home alone=.=.......
the onli thg can do is take photo ,hehe

deardear is driving~~~
haha ,i really like the looks when he seriously doing somethg...

then we went to the ''shua shua guo'' at taman sutera...
really different with out steamboat...
food quite ok also...
but i dun like the service there ...
the worker can eat while working ...
and is eat infront of the customer ,not tat nice gua ..like not respect....

tomyum soup....not tat spicy also...t.t

then finaly we go for movie...
a horror movie ,haiz ,watch horror movie in bday ,dun thk is nice idea hoh...
but dear dear i really happy in my 20 bday...thx tat be by my side...
i really expect more from you...a more mature boyboy...
and i m 20 years old aldi...
when i decide i should thk more carefully le...
and mus become more mature...
got 3 wishes in my 20 bday ,hope will come true...
and thx my sis daddy mummy and dear de presend o ...muack~~

No comments:

Post a Comment