Monday, October 19, 2009

why i always like that

as title...
why i always like tat...
cant concentrate to do anythg...
didn put enough effort in my study...
didn perform well...
did i do somethg well in my life ,if the answer is yes pls tell me huh....
is it i m too emo???
i always looking ,planing,and set smthg as my goal...
but seems like this 2years i didn achieve anythg...
if you ask me ,did i have somethg tat i m pround with myself...
the answer is no...
no no no and no....
please help me to become a succeseful girl...
i wan a exciting life....
which i can enjoy and satisfy...
i wan a nice future+a family who always stand by my side+frien can go crazy with me+girls i can share everythg with+a man can take care and love me no matter wat...
is it ask for too much?jiayou and stop blaming others....
jiayou as sugirl,fiorence,leong xiu wen....

No comments:

Post a Comment