Saturday, October 31, 2009

sick@.@


went to cs yesterday ...
to meet my sister hui....
this is the bday presend she gave to me...
thx^^....
i really appreciate our frienship...
always at muar ,haiz...stay here more lah pls~~~

haha ,this is the onli thg i bought in yesterday...
weird right,this time is wallet got money,but dun noe to buy wat
ohya ,i love it ,finally i bought this ...
in pink colour+branded=satisfy^^

i thk it will have a damn nice result by using this+mascara tat my sis fern fern buy for me de
hehe...ltr will try it...
actually go cs is got reason de.i m damn miss the baskin (old fashion butter********)
although my sis and hui say the taste is same with the peanut jam...
but i really like it woh ,no choice...my love ,hehe....
and sick sick jor ....
my health mus got some problem aldi..
keep fever ,get flu,sorethrout..
but hardworking me ,still going sch to do some revison with T6 lecturer...
darling+my son+jiapei+and bla bla bla...
but study half way ,really cant take it aldi..
ask mummy fetch me bac to get some rest...
haiz...and this time my dear also sick lo
dun noe is my fault a not ....
mus get well soon o ...
bought somethg for dear dear also ,hope he will like it ...
muack~~
ohya ,sonebody seems like wana ask troble woh...
you can try me~~
i m waiting ...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment