Friday, September 24, 2010

2 annivesary

happy 2 annivesary...
due to some reason ,we never celebrate our first annivesary ...
and he promise me he will make it up to me this year^^

as what he promised ,he plan to go sg sentosa...
but can say that we are quite insane...
we dont know the way to go ,and without gps ...
we still drive in =.=...
we lost our way and then reached ang mokio ...
lol ,jerry jerry we coming XD...of course i didn go her house to celebrate our big day la...
we went angmokio hub -----pepper lunch...
dang dang dang ,i always told him how delicious it is...
but after he tried ,i dun he he like it as me .haiz..
mr shoo ,really thank you for sayang me so much...
actually got something makes him sad before that day...
but he still bring me out without any complaning...
i love you shoo wei chao^^
i know my hair was messy xia...
actually you must know how much i dislike walk under big sun...
but that day i didn complain one word about it ,hehe...

went to a small icecream shop in angmokio...
i never know that it is so delicious la...
the bluberry yogurt icecream...
even dear dear also like it...
recently baskin robbin got a new favor ice cream...
lime+lemon...like it like it^^
ice cream ice cream...
and the shop makes me feel so much of comfortable...
maybe nexxt time go jerry house should hang out to there....
bring a nice book and have some nice ice cream will cheer me up up up~
mr shoo ...
happy 2annivesary...
i know i m been bad girl for awhile which makes u sad...
i promise i will behave myself and be a good girl no matter what...
i wont do sillything again just becoz of you let me down...
i love you and i must love myself too...be behave like a good girl ...
****ohya ,today my dear get bac his big white liao...
he come fetch me with his big white...
arh~so much comfortable in his car ...
not his mummy or daddy car...
welcome big white ..

No comments:

Post a Comment