Tuesday, September 7, 2010

singapore

call me crazy call me crazy...
i m kind of freak...
went to sg almost every week...
acc my sis for her bf present...
to buy handphone
shooping with my bro due to he is going kl study...


and almost meet my dear cousin everyweek...
uhhhhhhhh~
but i still love you guys ,big heart for you~

i m addicted to pepper lunch...
i heart this so so so much...
kind of drug for me,keep want to eat this everytime i go to sg...


pls call me suagu people...


i knew this restaurant mayb just for a month ,my sister introduce it to me...


damn delicious xia la...i always order the pepper chicken ,my sis heart the salmon ...


and now got new favor teriyaki chicken ,woh...i just love it^^...


big big thumb for them ...


actually want to bring my dear to try it ,i keep on telling him how delicious it is...


but due to some reason we didn go yesterday>.<


but saturday is comin XD....holiday for me to join his familly....


just now using my dear fb acc to play the ''da lao er''


and i lose all his account money ...he is sleeping now...


hope that he wont be angry after he know that...


sorry>.<...

No comments:

Post a Comment