Saturday, September 4, 2010

euro fun fair


finally my dear mummy let him use her car today^^...
dating day~
sorry ,no photo ,i always forget to charge the camare...
we've been stick to each other for the whole day...
breakfast,MBJB,jusco,funfair....

we went to jusco stonegril for our lunch...
tomyam bee hun for 2 of us,tuna salad+french fries...
yeepee,damn full with satisfaction..

and then we watched the movie pirhana...
the scary fish ,mayb shouldn call them as fish ...
quite scary ...

and then then ,we went to euro funfair^^at ulu tiram...
em ,as you all information...i nvr went to euro funfair before...
becoz my daddy said is too dangerous for us...
and then my dear bring me there...
at first i tot the game wont be scary anyway...
but after the first game called challenger...
omg~~~~i shout like hell...him too^^
i dont know how to tell you how i feel.but it really scares me...
my heart is like almost jump out from my mouth...
i always think the funfair is some stupid game for kids...
this one this one...
it call vortex...
it spin 360 degrees...and with damn fast speed...
i really feel like i was jumping out of some tall tower again and again...
shout more louder than just now,mr shoo too^^
hear he cute screaming voice makes me laugh sometime ...
other is just small case for me ,hiak hiak...
thanks mr shoo for acc me the whole day ...
sometimes will just feel sad when i think of you going to kl next month...
i m gona miss you like hell....
love you^^







No comments:

Post a Comment