Saturday, September 18, 2010

unlucky day

this post will not have any picture...

today is the day my brother went to inti study...
sad xia ,the hostel was >.<
luckily got mummy and me to help him clean up...


i really sad that he went study at inti nilai...
cant see him often...
cant talk jokes with him ,i used to see him always when i m back to home...
my dear brother ,pls take care of yourself.
call me or message me if you need any help or you need someone to talk to...
i love you much much...

haiz,i lost my phone ...
my cute JET...
haiz...i dont know whr i put or maybe been stolen at giant nilai...
shit xia ,it just with me one month...
and i take many photo haven upload to my phone...
i heart my phone i heart my photo...
haiz...no mood right now...
JET can u come back to me?

have to say
thanks to sister boyfriend fetch us to inti nilai...
he drives us to here and there without any complaining...
thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment